If you're interested in stewarding Novelly into an exciting new phase: scaling and sustainability. You're eager to apply your expertise in nonprofit governance, fundraising, finance, marketing, communications, and/or public relations to champion Novelly's mission of bringing student voices into every English classroom. As a youth-centered organization, we're looking for adult allies and youth to join our Board of Directors.
- Attend at least 3 out of 4 quarterly board meetings annually.
- Give or Get: $1,000+ annually. Every board member would have a custom peer-to-peer fundraising page on Novelly’s GiveLively and the deadline would be the end of each calendar year.
- Advise on Novelly's operations, compliance, strategy and sustainability.
- Stay up-to-date on the Novelly board communications via Notion, Slack, and email.
- Serve as a champion for Novelly’s work by growing and stewarding Novelly's donor and volunteer community.
To apply, please send us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com